- What is a cookie
- Cookies are usually small text files, containing a unique identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser that is stored on your computer’s browser directory or program data subfolders. Cookies are created when you use the browser to visit our Enablers Platform to keep track of your movements within the Platform, help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions.
- On your first visit, the Enablers Platform is presented in default mode. During this time, you select your preferences and they are remembered through the use of the cookie on your machine.
- Kind of Cookies that we use
- Session Cookie: It is a small file that contains information about the user of the Enablers Platform that will disappear when the user’s browser is closed. A Session Cookie is not stored on your hard drive but is only stored in temporary memory that is erased when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookie: Also known as a stored Cookie, it is a file that is stored on the user’s hard drive. The cookie would remain on the hard drive until it reaches its expiration date. At this point, the browser would purge the Cookie from the hard drive. On every subsequent visit to the Enablers Platform, the browser will send the Cookie back to the Enablers Platform.
- Third Party Cookies
- First-party Cookies are Cookies that are associated with our domain. Third-party Cookies are Cookies from any other domain.
- Refuse/Block Cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse/block Cookies.
- Blocking all Cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of the Enablers Platform.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court or any other competent authority, the other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be valid.
Address: A-125, Neeti Bagh, New Delhi – 110049
Or email us at email@example.com